RICHARD G. HADLEY (AKA - RICH)
GREATER SPOKANE INCORPORATED ™
Rich Hadley is President Emeritus of Greater Spokane Incorporated™ (GSI), the region’s chamber of commerce and economic development council, where he served as President and CEO for 21 years. Rich previously served 18 years as the chief executive officer of Chambers in Minnesota, Montana and Colorado. Awards for his work include: National Chamber Executive of the Year, USAF Distinguished Public Service Award, AWB Bruce A. Briggs Award for Outstanding Commitment to Community Service, Whitworth University Distinguished Community Service Award, and Junior Achievement Business Hall of Fame.
His background in the chamber field has led to several part-time projects related to military affairs, public policy and education/workforce development. Clients include the Association of Washington Business, ACCE Education Attainment Division and GSI.
* Rich’s voluntary involvement includes professional and community roles:
* Past Chair of the American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE)
* Past Chair of the Institute of Organizational Management (USCOC)
* Past Chair of the Chamber Executive Associations in Montana, Colorado, Minnesota and Washington.
* USAF Civic Leader, Emeritus
* Co-Chair of the Washington Military Alliance
* Board Member, Providence Health Care Ministry Board
* Board Member, Spokane Teaching Health Center
* Board Member, WSU President’s Advisory Council
* Co-Chair of Leaders for a WSU Medical School
Rich is a graduate of Iowa State University with a B.S. in Public Administration and International Affairs. He completed Naval Flight School and served as a Naval Air Intelligence Officer during the Vietnam War, culminating in debriefing Navy pilots who had been imprisoned for over seven years in the “Hanoi Hilton”.
Rich and wife Rita (former teacher) have been married 46 years and have two grown children, a son, Jeremy living/working in Spokane and daughter, Brittany married /working in Spokane.