Virtual studio setup and training for red carpet communicators
How can you take your image from good to great in our virtual world? What can you do to help your inner star shine online? Master Your Virtual Image teaches you how to project a virtual image that flatters you, your brand, and your organization. This information increases your confidence, credibility, and connection in every virtual scenario, whether you're conducting, attending, or participating in online events.
Takeaways include how to:
• Perform a 360-degree light survey and make image-flattering adjustments.
• Apply 7 pro tips that guarantee you shine online every time.
• Adjust your virtual office to match your presentation style.
• Explore microphone choices to support your voice and presentation style.
• Feel confident you look and sound your best in every virtual situation.
No Charge for conference attendees. If you are not registered but wish to participate in the webinar, there is a $49 charge. Payment can be made by check or bank card. Contact the WCCE office by calling 253-261-4378 to utilize your bank card. Mailing address: WCCE PO Box 1349, Enumclaw, WA 98022